Bohol Beach Club is a beautiful and luxurious resort nestled in the paradise Bolod Beach in Panglao. BBC boasts of wide and long stretch of powdery, white sand and shallow waters.
We availed BBC day tour which costs 500.00 Php / pax, 350.00 Php of which may be used in their restaurant. The day tour pass also enables holders free use of their swimming pools and an all-day right to their famous white beach and clear waters.
From Dumaluan Resort, we traversed the shared beachline to our right were BBC is located. There is a guard that prevents unauthorized people from coming in and sells day tour passes to visitors. I was excited to enter BBC because I often see pictures of their umbrella-like cottages in the internet.
We initially planned to have dinner at Alona Beach but we’re too tired to commute so we settled for Bohol Beach Club. We used our consumable day tour pass for our early dinner in one of their restaurants.
There is nothing extraordinary in their food. The restaurant is situated in front of one of their swimming pools and overlooking the white beach. Swimming in the restaurant is free but swimmers should wear proper swimming attire. The boys must wear swimming trunks while the girls must wear two or one-piece swim suits.
This article is one of my 13-part Bohol travel series. For more Bohol reads, check-out these links:
- 4Days/3Nights Bohol Itinerary
- A Magnificent Welcome at Mag-aso Falls
- Delving in Dauis Church and Hinagdanan Cave
- Everything Organic at Bohol Bee Farm
- Ultimate Relaxation at Panglao Island Nature Resort and Spa
- Dumaluan Beach Resort: Affordable Bohol Accommodation
- Navigating Chocolate Hills with an ATV
- The Shiphaus, the Butterflies and the Forest
- Charmed by the Endemic Species
- Cruising and Flying Through Loboc River
- Visiting Prony the Python and Quick Stop at Baclayon Church and Sandugo Site
- Triple Treat in Bohol Sea: Dolphin-Watching, Balicasag Island, and Virigin Island