The moment I saw the pictures in the net, I knew I will not leave Bohol without having a day tour in Panglao Island Nature Resort and Spa (PINR). PINR is another luxurious resort in Panglao, Bohol, with accommodation rates starting from 7,000 Php.
To accommodate visitors who want to experience PINR on a cheaper budget, they came up with a day tour costing 550.00 Php each. PINR day tour includes 400 Php consumable ala carte foods in their restaurant, a guided tour with their very own Cambagat Cave, free use of their infinity pool, shower room, the beach area, and others.
We first opted to be guided to Cambagat Cave. It is a 5 minute-walk from the reception area. The cave has a 10-ft deep lagoon inside and the resort management built an improvised bridge. It smells musty because the cave is home to tens or even hundreds of bats.
Come night time, we ordered foods, showered while they’re preparing our dinner and ate at the restaurant. There is an additional 10% service charge if you opted to eat in the restaurant or beside the pool and 15% service charge if the foods will be eaten beside the beach. The service charge may be paid using the consumable 400 Php of the day tour fee.
The dinner was nice, the foods were good and the ambiance was relaxing. The 550 Php was worth it given the food they served, the amenities they have and the services they offered. They even have singing waiters that serenades every table.
Personally, the only setback of the place is the presence of mosquitoes in the pool area and the balcony of the restaurant.
Panglao Island Nature Resort and Spa Charges:
- Day Tour (Adults) – 550.00 Php each
- Day Tour (Kids) – free
They accept credit cards.
For more information about PINR, you may contact them thru:
- Phone number (Bohol): (63-38) 411-5878 / 411-2599 / 501-7575
- Phone number (Manila): (63-2) 724-0538 / 724-1052
- Email address: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.panglaoisland.com/index.php
This article is one of my 13-part Bohol travel series. For more Bohol reads, check-out these links:
- 4Days/3Nights Bohol Itinerary
- A Magnificent Welcome at Mag-aso Falls
- Delving in Dauis Church and Hinagdanan Cave
- Everything Organic at Bohol Bee Farm
- Dumaluan Beach Resort: Affordable Bohol Accommodation
- Navigating Chocolate Hills with an ATV
- The Shiphaus, the Butterflies and the Forest
- Charmed by the Endemic Species
- Cruising and Flying Through Loboc River
- Visiting Prony the Python and Quick Stop at Baclayon Church and Sandugo Site
- Triple Treat in Bohol Sea: Dolphin-Watching, Balicasag Island, and Virigin Island
- An Afternoon in Bohol Beach Club