After the sumptuous dinner we had at Panglao Island Nature Resort and Spa, we headed to Dumaluan Beach Resort 2. Dumaluan Beach Resort is also located in Panglao, Bohol and shares the same stretch of white sand with Bohol Beach Club.
We reserved for three adjacent fan-ventilated native huts (kubo) because there was no available standard room on our first day. Their kubos are located at the rightmost portion of the beach, just beside the fence that separates Dumaluan Beach Resort with Bohol Beach Club.
Because our cottage was located in front of the beach, I woke up the next day because of the gentle sound of the waves crashing to the shore. As I head out to the bathroom, I was greeted by the charming sunrise.
The native huts have two mattresses inside but have no electrical outlets, private toilet and bath. The common bathroom, accessible after a 3 minute-walk, is clean and maintained. Charging station for the gadgets is available at the bar, just in front of the nipa huts.
We were scheduled to transfer to Standard Rooms on our second night so we left our baggage in the reception area. They delivered it to the our rooms later that afternoon.
Their standard room is a fully airconditioned room good for two, with a private bathroom and balcony.
Dumaluan Beach Resort Charges:
- Beach-front nipa huts for 2 pax – 1,000.00 Php/night
- Standard Room aircon room for 2 pax – 1,500.00 Php /night
- Battery charging costs:
- Camera battery – 50.00 Php
- Cell phone battery – 20.00 Php
For more information about Dumaluan Beach Resort, you may contact them thru:
- Mobile number: +639178834888
- Phone Number: (+63)038-5029092
- Email address: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.dumaluanbeach.com/accommodations.php
This article is one of my 13-part Bohol travel series. For more Bohol reads, check-out these links:
- 4Days/3Nights Bohol Itinerary
- A Magnificent Welcome at Mag-aso Falls
- Delving in Dauis Church and Hinagdanan Cave
- Everything Organic at Bohol Bee Farm
- Ultimate Relaxation at Panglao Island Nature Resort and Spa
- Navigating Chocolate Hills with an ATV
- The Shiphaus, the Butterflies and the Forest
- Charmed by the Endemic Species
- Cruising and Flying Through Loboc River
- Visiting Prony the Python and Quick Stop at Baclayon Church and Sandugo Site
- Triple Treat in Bohol Sea: Dolphin-Watching, Balicasag Island, and Virigin Island
- An Afternoon in Bohol Beach Club